Many of us would like to improve our skin in some way. Whether you are worried about scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, sagging skin, or lines and wrinkles, a derma roller can help.
All of these issues are caused in part by a loss of collagen in the skin. The derma roller works by stimulating the body’s own collagen production process, which over time repairs and renews the skin.
The derma roller also allows our skin care products to penetrate much more deeply into the skin, which massively boots their effectiveness.
The advanced micro-needling procedure is designed to stimulate your skin, encouraging it to regenerate and repair itself naturally, producing smoother, brighter, younger and healthier looking skin.
Treatment is clinically proven to be effective on:
• Long-lasting results in skin rejuvenation
• Acne Scarring
• Photo-damaged and ageing skin
• Facial and decollete lines and wrinkles
• Stretch marks
The best thing about using a derma roller is that the process is entirely natural, with almost no ‘down-time’ and no known side effects.
• Rejuvenation effect - Hyaluronic acid and peptide application
• Refreshing effect - Vitamins, amino acids and coenzyme Q10 application
• Regeneration effect - Extracts and amino acid application
• Face peeling with emulation gel exfoliant with AHA fruit acids. It can be used for all skin types, including sensitive and couperose skin, it does not cause redness or irritation. This gel moisturises and makes the skin feel smoothes, as well as improving skin tone and adds radiance visibly improving the overall skin condition, preparing the skin for the absorption of active compounds and leaving the skin feeling smooth, lighter and soft to touch.
- alpha hydroxy acids derived from fruits - peel off dead cells of the horny layer of the epidermis
- lightens and makes the skin smooth
- cranberry extract - a rich source of vitamin C
- strenghtens capillaries
- subtly lightens the skin and adds radiance to the complexion